terça-feira, 12 de agosto de 2008

Festival SW'O8



Pelo que acompanhei na SIC Radical do Festival SW foi uma agradável surpresa o desempenho do grupo sueco Shout Out Louds. Fazem-me lembrar, ainda que mal comparado, os The Cure. Deixo aqui uma das favoritas. Chama-se Shout Your Eyes. Fica a letra e o vídeo.
Say yes/Don't say no/I'm ready now/And I want to go/What if I cry cry cry wolf/So I die die die alone/I want to know/Please say it isn't so
It's now/we're too late/There's no time for a debate/But if you swear you'll never leave/I promise I'll be the one/Who stays there all along/So shut shut shut your eyes/It sounds so good right now/And gave us a big surprise
Stay true/Don't give up/So You're starting now so please stay off/So if I shout shout shout my name/You'll always remember my name/I wanna know/Please say it is so/So shut shut shut your eyes/It sounds so good right now/And gave us a big surprise
So shut shut shut your eyes/It sounds so good right now/And gave us a big surprise